Club Championship Update / Bulletin . . . .

Dear West Hove Member,

Further to our earlier communication The Match & Handicap/Club Championship Working Party met today Friday 19th July.

The purpose of the meeting was to plan for the threat of adverse weather which may occur on or during the first round of the Club Championship.

The Working party have decided the following taking account of the latest weather forecast.

· The Club Championship will continue as planned. There is no change to the original tee times. The threat of thunder and lightning appears to be reducing.
· Please be aware that In the event of adverse weather there is a possibility of delayed tee times or if prolonged adverse weather a two tee starting format may be adopted.
· Should a delay occur those players with tee times booked outside of the Club Championship may be delayed or if a prolonged delay may not be able to play. The Club Championship takes precedence.
· Should the Championship get underway and we are affected by thunder and lighting the klaxon will sound and players must cease playing immediately, mark their balls and return to the Clubhouse as quickly as possible (Please see attached Adverse Weather Policy for more details).

We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation should the Club Championship be affected by adverse weather.

We are looking forward to a great weekend with over 90 entering. This is one of the best entries for a Club Championship for a number of years.

On arrival please report to the main lounge for registration and every entrant will receive a free range token ( on both days ).

Those who make the cut for the second day (Top 51 and ties) will be advised of their tee times via BRS, Facebook by early evening.

Good luck to everyone. Enjoy the day and weekend.

Match & Handicap 19.07.2019

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment